Mexico General Information

Mexico is an incredibly beautiful country located in North America. This is truly a paradise for tourists, because the rest here is extremely diverse. The Latin American state, on the one hand, is washed by the waters of the Pacific Ocean, on the other hand, by the Caribbean Sea, therefore it is here that the best, world-famous sandy beaches are located, the beauty of which cannot be imagined without seeing them at least once. Therefore, it’s time to book a tour to Mexico from Minsk and go on an exciting journey!

Holidays in Mexico are so diverse that they will appeal to both fans of incendiary entertainment and those who want to learn more about the country’s culture by visiting numerous historical sites. Mexico is also a paradise for diving enthusiasts, because it is here that the largest coral reefs in the region are located. Surfing beaches, which can be practiced at almost every resort in Mexico, are waiting for beginners and professionals. The climate in the country is tropical and subtropical. It is warm in winter and hot in summer. It is quite cool in the highlands, while hot weather reigns on the coast, so consider these nuances when choosing a tour to Mexico from Minsk.

Having chosen tours to Mexico for your vacation, you will see the famous Lake Atitlan, relax on the best beaches of the Caribbean Sea, visit many interesting excursions, taste amazing Mexican cuisine. Shoppers will be able to purchase unique souvenirs, silverware, fabrics and much more.

Tours to Mexico are annually chosen by millions of tourists who are eager for new experiences, and it is difficult to imagine a country more suitable for such a varied and unforgettable vacation. Call us and we will organize your unforgettable vacation in hot and colorful Mexico!


List of documents required for obtaining a tourist visa to Mexico for citizens of the Republic of Belarus:
(if you have a visa to Canada, Schengen, USA, Japan, Great Britain, a visa to Mexico is not needed)

  • Passport valid for at least 6 months from the end of the trip with 2 blank pages in the Visa section;
  • 2 color photographs 3*4cm, not older than 6 months, on a white background, without glasses, the face should be completely open (it is desirable for girls to remove bangs and pin up their hair);
  • Certificate of employment for the last 6 months.

Requirements for a certificate of employment :
1. on letterhead with a seal and signature of the director and accountant, indicating the address of the place of work, phone number, position of the employee. If the applicant is a director, the certificate is signed by other authorized persons (deputy director and accountant).
2. work period “from dd/mm/yy to present” (at least 1 year)
3. salary (at least $550 per month). Only the average monthly salary is allowed.
4. be sure to indicate the equivalent of the salary in USD
5. if the salary is scheduled by months, then when submitting documents on the 1st day of a new month, the previous month must be registered. For example, we submit documents on March 2 – the salary for February should be registered.

  • For non-working – a photocopy of a student card + a certificate from the institute, pension certificate, work book;
  • For individual entrepreneurs – a copy of the certificate of registration + bank statement.
  • Bank statement STRICTLY with the movement of funds (both incoming and outgoing transactions) for the last 3 months. Balance at the end of each month and the final balance of at least 1500 USD (in any currency). The statement must indicate the currency of the account.

ATTENTION! If the average monthly salary is above 600 USD, a bank statement may not be provided. If the balance on the bank account is more than 1500 USD, a certificate of employment may not be provided. If the period of work is less than 1 year, a bank statement is required.

  • Pensioners over 65 years old – a copy of the pension certificate. References and extracts are NOT REQUIRED!

Sponsoring is allowed (salary and/or account balance multiplied by the number of sponsored persons):

  1. Husband sponsors wife or husband’s wife – attach a copy of the marriage certificate
  2. Parents sponsoring children under 24 – attach a copy of the birth certificate. If the “child” is studying, attach a certificate from the university; if he works, but the salary is small, a certificate from work is still attached.
  3. Children sponsoring parents – attach a copy of the birth certificate. If the parents work, but the salary is small, still attach a certificate from the parents’ work.

For minors:

  • notarized permission from both parents to obtain a visa to Mexico for a child (not to be confused with consent to leave). Permission can be one from both parents for all children.
  • a photocopy of the birth certificate;
  • copies of passports of both parents;
  • if the child visits Mexico with one of the parents, it is necessary to provide a notarized written permission to export the child from the second parent + a copy of his passport;
  • if the second parent is absent, an appropriate document is provided (certificate of death, certificate from the registry office that the child is recorded according to the mother, etc.)

ATTENTION! The embassy has the right to change the rules for admission and the deadlines for processing documents without prior notice, and also has the right to request additional documents.

Mexico General Information